1. Organization that is liable for data protection
2. The contents of protected personal information
2.1. We may collect the following information, but not limited to: name and surname; e-mail; phone number; current geographic location.
2.2. You are notified that user’s personal information can be collected in the following ways:
- by direct entry of the information by the user;
- from other computer programs which provide access to your profile and to which you have provided direct permission to be used by application;
- other applications produced and published by us, including computer programs and games;
- in background mode (information that do not need special entry by user);
- from other systems to which user has an access.
3. Use of personal information
3.2. Your personal information can be used in the following way:
3.2.1. for responding to your questions and comments
3.2.2. for memorization of information for providing further access to Services;
3.2.3. for provision of advertising materials and other information for you;
3.2.4. for supporting, development and testing of the Services and applications;
3.2.5. for control and repair of defects in the work of our applications and their automatic update;
3.2.7 as otherwise described to you when the information is collected
4. Transfer of private information
4.1. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to Responsible company not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
4.2. Private information can be transferred outside your country of residence, wherever Responsible company, its Affiliates and service providers operate. When you install the application and create an account you agree on such transfer of the personal information.
5. Change of control
6. Security measures
Since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Users are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
7. Other Web-sites and services
8. Contact Information